Saturday 19 May 2012

My London To-Do List

With the end of Uni approaching and GFW in the near future, it can only mean one thing...a trip to London! Whilst I do intend to make the most of Graduate Fashion Week (sort of), it is boldly apparent to me that my work will blend into the background and be glanced over. Alas, such is life.

So, instead I will be staying with my best friend in Putney waving the biggest To-Do List I have ever made. Oh yes, the London To-Do List! I must walk The Royal Mile (chat to Kate Middleton if at all possible, wave to The Queen and compliment her on the Jubilee), go to St James' Park and feed the squirrels, MUST see a show (any show, I'm not fussy), however, the two things which are really calling to me are the V&A Museum and the Design Museum.

The V&A is showing Ballgowns: British Glamour since 1950 and I cannot wait to get lost in the beauty of that fashion. Meanwhile, my shoe-icon, Mr Louboutin will be showing twenty years of design and inspiration, from pumps to wedges to artful stillettoes, I will be in shoe heaven!

As well as this, I am highly excited to have been invited to visit LN-CC (Late Night Chameleon Club), a unique concept store in London stocking designers such as Peter Pilotto, Dries Van Noten, Jil Sander and supplier of my all-time-favourite fragrance (Amarige) Givenchy. The store itself is said to be unbelievable in its design and atmosphere, I asbolutely cannot wait to visit!





I shall keep you all posted!