Saturday 15 September 2012

Autumn's Here!

I think it's safe to say that Autumn is officially here boys and girls! The weather is crisp, cold and sunny, the leaves are starting to drop...which means it's time to break out my extensive collection of knitwear! Autumn is my favourite season for fashion, little shorts and thick black tights, massive cardigans, cashmere jumpers, fur collared coats, it's my fashion fantasy! My favourite piece in Autumn is always a big cosy cardigan, they're fabulous to snuggle up into, but I've smartened mine up a bit today by crossing it over and securing it with a little belt.

This morning I was thrilled to pull out my favourite cardigan from H&M's last fall season and pair it with my LBD, also H&M. Thick black tights, ballet pumps and a little waist belt pulled it all together, this is my number one, fail safe Autumnal outfit! What's yours?






Cardigan: H&M
Belt: Topshop
Ballet Pumps: Topshop
Nails: Chanel Rose Cache