Sunday 23 September 2012

My Very Most Favourite New Shoes


I always have been, and always will be, an advocate of beautiful flat shoes. Don't get me wrong, I'm the first girl to step into a pair of heels and skip out the front door for an evening out, but my heart will always belong to flats.

The problem with being so passionate about beautiful flat shoes, is that I can never find beautiful flat shoes for a half-decent price. I'll always pay for quality, but when the price tag goes into triple figures I have to draw the line. My other current flat-shoe-issue is that every single high street store seems to have become obsessed by slipper style shoes (slippers outdoors are always a faux-pas for me) and those studs! Nasty, aggressive studs everywhere! Studs are so three seasons ago, why are they still everywhere I look?! Very frustrating indeed for a lover of beautiful flat shoes.

However...all my angst paled into insignificant when I saw these beauties. A steal from H&M (which I'm sure you'll have guessed by now is my favourite high street store) at £14.99, I promise I won't be offended if you want to copy.