Friday 14 December 2012

All That Glitters

This evening I decided to do my nails. Anyone who knows me will know that this is not a task I take lightly. I hate the idea of nails looking too lairy, too garish, too tarty. I like understated, I like beige, I like peach if I'm feeling wild, pink maybe if I'm going to crazy. I started with a few coats of my new (by which I mean my Mum's new) No7 "So Simple" nail varnish. No7 are really good for nail varnish, super easy to apply and they leave a lovely shine on your nails. Always a winner.

Then, in a moment of madness I spied a gold glitter nail varnish which my sister has, went crazy and before I knew it I had three gold nails. This is highly unlike me but the result was shockingly favourable. I now have an obsession not only with the understated, but with glitter too. I think a combination of the two could be my new favourite thing.





xxx