Monday 10 December 2012

Top Of My Wish List

Anyone who's read my blog recently will know I have a long-standing pair of favourite boots. My Keira  Hudson boots have been faithful to me for three years, and after a quick re-sole they're still as good as new (You can read my post about them here). Hudson are great because their designs are not trend led, they're not fads and they're certainly not cheap quality. What I really love about Hudson is that when you buy a pair, you can rest assured that you'll wear them for the next few years, not just one season. So, now that I'm firmly in love with everything about the Hudson brand, I have decided that if I don't soon have the Encke Ankle Boots in my life then life will not be the same. These are most definitely top of my to-buy list.




PS
They also come in Navy, Brown, Coal and Black!

xxx