Wednesday 26 December 2012

Tis The Season To Go Shopping...

Merry Christmas Beauties! I hope you've all had a fabulous few days full of champagne, turkey, Christmas cake and fireside naps like me! I have been thoroughly spoiled this year (as usual, brat alert) and I hope everyone else has been too. Aside from the fact that it's Christmas and Christmas Day is my favourite day of the year, December 26th also ranks in my top five days of the year because it's the Christmas Sale Day!! I'm an absolute bargain hunter when it comes to online shopping, so needless to say I've snapped up a few new pieces. I've tried as hard as I possibly can to restrain myself, but no girl can be expected to not look at the online sales, so I thought I'd share my purchases to date with you...








So far so good...