Tuesday 2 October 2012

Orange Pleats

Orange pleats. Now they don't sound very nice do they?! But I dragged an old orange pleated mini skirt out my wardrobe the other day, after buying it for a night out years ago I decided the poor thing needed a run out. I have an awful habit of buying things, wearing them once, then discarding them you see. So, I felt a bit sorry for the little orange skirt. So out it came and paired with my standard black tights and ballet pumps it actually looked alright! Much to my surprise.

The best part? It matched my new ASOS Cross Back Jumper! This jumper is my new favourite thing, mainly because it shows a bit of back! I think things which show off shoulders, backs or shoulder blades are so elegant and effortlessly gorgeous! You definitely need to snap one up before you miss it and regret it!

Wear your hair up to really show it off

Or brush it down and sweep across
 your shoulder for more of a 
"Oh, you can see my back? Oops" look.

The only necklace I wear day in, day out
Thomas Sabo

Orange skirt you are coming out to play again.