Tuesday 2 October 2012

Quintessentially English

Hello Lovelies!

I have got such a treat for you to read, I have discovered the most wonderful bath products in the world! Honestly, I promise this isn't an exaggeration. The company is called Quintessentially English, based in Wiltshire and run by four lovely ladies, the brand is passionate about natural ingredients and handmade products!

Check out their website here to read about their brand and shop online for some yummy bath goodies! My personal favourite is undoubtedly the English Rose Melting Moment. The melting moments are mini bath bombs, but instead of fizzing off within five minutes, they gently release petals and shea butter oils into the bath over half an hour! Now, I'm not one to big up a product if it hasn't had an impact on me, so I can safely assure you that the melting moments are my absolute must have for a relaxing bath. The shea butter in them means that you're left with super soft, gorgeous scented skin and the petals can be scooped out the bath and re-added to your next bath!

Here's a few of my favourite products:

Goddess Moisturising Cream

Lavender Fields Melting Moment

My Fave, English Rose Melting Moment



The Formula For A Perfect Night In:
1 x English Rose Melting Moment
1 x Glass of Chateau Le Boscq Red Wine
1 x Scented Candle
1 x Magazine (your choice)

Enjoy!