Friday 2 November 2012

Umpie Bags

Hello Lovelies!
Apologies for my lack of posts recently, it's been absolutely non-stop! I've been in full Christmas mode at work, as we had a Christmas Event to showcase all our new products! A lovely interior designer from Leeds wrote a fab blog post about it all which you can read here! Or visit our Facebook page to see the snaps for yourself! Anyway, so that's a bit off topic! A few weeks ago, I had the most amazing opportunity to visit the home of Umpie Bags, a handbag company based in North Yorkshire. All of their products are designed and manufactured in Britain, thus promoting British manufacturing! The meeting went well, and we walked away with a whole boot-full of Umpie Bags to bring back to Skybluepink. And as a sneaky gift from my boss, I was also given one! You may have seen mine on previous outfit posts, but here's a link to one anyway.

So, here's a few photos of my day out to Umpie, enjoy!