Wednesday 29 August 2012

What I Wore Today..

I've never done an outfit post before so here goes my first attempt (be nice..)!

My absolute must-have item for this autumn is the Topshop Leigh skinny jeans, my personal favourite? The dark forest green pair! Not only are they ridiculously flattering and comfy, they're a subtle nod the new trends. Are they army? Are they countryside chic? Who knows and who cares cos they're so damn versatile! As always, the most practical part of a girls wardrobe is a hard working pair of flats. Mine are River Island snakeskin print! Last but by no means least is my new bag, a premium Topshop number, it looks ten times more expensive that it is (£95) so snap it up asap!

I can't claim credit for my oversized grey cashmere jumper as it happens to belong to my Dad...go rummage around in your house and I'm sure you'll find one too.