Wednesday 8 August 2012

Whatever You Want It To Be



Pretty Little Things is now all grown up because I am all grown up! Got the degree to prove it too. My blog is now called "Whatever You Want It To Be", because the more I thought about trying to define my blog in a few succinct sentences, the more I realised it is completely undefinable because my interests are undefinable. I don't sit in the fashion camp, nor do I just post about beauty. I am not a feminist voice, I am not campaigning for anything. I am varied: I love fashion, beauty, shoes, photography. I love cooking, I love the 50s ideals, I love making things.

So, my blog is no longer Pretty Little Things pretending to be a fashion blog, my blog is whatever you want to read, it is varied, it has a bit of this, a bit of that.

I hope you all enjoy reading and looking at whatever madness I'll be posting in the future!

LER xox